Duck Vigil: Part Two

"The Duck" before its fall from glory.



Princess with "The Duck".



The beginning of the end....



A few cracks and dents beginning to emerge.



Me and "The Duck".








Time: 20:08



Time: 20:30



Time: 21:00 PM



Time: 21:30



Time: 22:00



Time: 22:30



At this point, a drunk guy with his belt half undone sits down next to us and starts talking. We decide to end the vigil early.



Time: 11:00
Devin and I go to retrieve "The Duck". At 11:01 a dog walks by and pees on it. We decide to leave it in the park for the night.



A few minutes later, we run into Enrique and Mathieu who were heading to the park. I give them my camera.



more photos thanks to Enrique and Mathieu....

















They left the duck sitting by the tree. I returned on Tuesday morning before the rainstorm.





Clarissa and Mari.











During the rain, I heard rumors that "The Duck" was squashed like a pancake. I returned to the park later in the day to see if it was true.







The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment